They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
To begin, work through the reference list that was created in the “Problem Description” assignment. Appraise each resource using the “Rapid Critical Appraisal Checklists,” attached. The specific checklist you use will be determined by the type of evidence within the resource.
Develop a research table to organize and summarize the research studies. Using a summary table allows you to be more concise in your narrative description. Only research studies used to support your intervention are summarized in this table. Refer to the “Evaluation Table Template,” also attached. Use the “Evaluation Table Template” as an adaptable template.
Write a narrative of 750‐1,000 words (not including the title page and references) that presents the research support for the projects problem and proposed solution. Make sure to do the following:
1. Include a description of the search method (e.g., databases, keywords, criteria for inclusion and exclusion, and number of studies that fit your criteria).
2. Summarize all of the research studies used as evidence. The essential components of each study need to be described so that readers can evaluate its scientific merit, including study strengths and limitations.
3. Incorporate a description of the validity of the internal and external research.
It is essential to make sure that the research support for the proposed solution is sufficient, compelling, relevant, and from peer‐reviewed professional journal articles.
Although you will not be submitting the checklist information or the evaluation table you design in this section with the narrative, the checklist information and evaluation table should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
An abstract is not required.
1. A detailed summary of the individual research support for the problem and proposed solution of the project is provided and emphasizes the essential components.
2. The search method is described and identifies the databases, keywords, criteria for inclusion and exclusion, and number of studies that fit the criteria.
3. The research strengths and limitations are thoughtfully analyzed while evaluating the research strengths and limitations and drawing warranted conclusions.
4. The research support is sufficient, compelling, relevant, and from peer-reviewed professional journals. Clarity and specificity of comprehension are demonstrated, including the synthesizing of all relevant information. Coverage extends beyond what is needed to support subject matter.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more