They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
· PART A: Ten Vocabulary words. As you read the text above select 10 vocabulary words (minimum). You select the words new to you, or words used in a way new to you. List each word and then a definition that fits the usage of the word. Look up the definition in an academic dictionary (such as Oxford or Miriam Webster’s New Collegiate, but not Google.) Then write the definition IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Select as many vocabulary words as needed to fill up the requirement of 10.
· PART B: Answer the following questions. Do NOT retype the question.
1. Write a brief introduction for H.G. Wells? Explain who he was, when and where he lived, and what he did for the world. Link (Links to an external site.)
2. Wells says the following “. . . a steady growth of knowledge and a general clearing up of men’s ideas about the world in which they lived. . . .” Explain how this growth in knowledge effected other areas of human thought, like politics and popular thought.
3. Explain the role played by the “private gentleman” in the rise and resurrection of scientific thinking.
4. Explain how Science rose once in ancient Greece, and again much later in Europe.
5. What role did the Universities play in the scientific revolution? Explain in your own words.
6. What shocking discoveries from the Record of the Rocks contradicted the record of scripture? How did the religious mind react to Geology?
7. Explain the connections between metallurgy, machinery and industry. Does this imply that building some machines requires better science? Does this mean that better industry depends on better science? Does this mean that better business depends on science? Does this mean that better business depends on critical thinking? How so?
8. Explain how the revolution in machinery impacted transportation on land.
9. Explain how the transportation revolution influenced the ability to Administer things.
10. Outline the revolution in sea transportation.
11. At what speed did the fastest news travel from London to Paris in 1800? And in 1851? How do you account for this revolution in the speed of information?
12. Explain how the Germans differed from the English and French in their approach to these revolutions, especially at the Universities.
13. Explain what change in technology made human flight finally possible.
14. Explain how the change in material knowledge effected agriculture and food production.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more