They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Read the Baker v. Daves case as attached. Answer the following questions:
1. What is a life interest?
2. What evidence does the court rely on in ruling for Baker?
3. What argument did the Daves make based on the courtroom testimony?
4. Did they rely on anything else?
5. What is the significance of Baker listing the property for sale?
6. What is partial performance?
7. Why didn t partial performance apply here?
8. Can’t the court construe listing the land for sale as proof of the oral agreement with her parents?
Read the Rosenberg case as attached. Answer the following question:
1. What should Pratt have done to avoid being sued for a debt she thought was behind her?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more