They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Answer the following questions, please make sure all answers are CORRECT and send back to me
2. A 23-year-old patient comes in complaining of shortness of breath, fatigue, and an abnormally fast heartbeat. She also has GERD, acute exacerbation of asthma, and cachecticorum acne. The physician obtains a complete blood cell count, and renders a diagnosis of Rietti-Greppi-Micheli anemia. What diagnosis codes are assigned?
A. D58.3, K23.9, J45.906, L70.8
B. D56.3, K24.9, J45.941, L70.8
C. D59.3, K21.9, J45.921, L70.8
D. D56.9, K21.9, J45.901, L70.8
4. A 33-year-old patient is seen for a bilateral screening mammography with computer-aided detection, interpreted by the physician, with digitization of the radiographic images. What CPT codes should be assigned?
A. 78053, 77054
B. 77097, 77056
C. 77059, 77051
D. 77057, 77052
5. A patient undergoes testing for ten synthetic cannabinoids, cocaine, methadone, and three opiate analogs. What codes would be assigned?
A. 80331, 80353, 80358, 83992
B. 80352, 80353, 80358, 80363
C. 80352, 80353, 80364, 80368
D. 80347, 80360, 80363, 80365
7. A patient undergoes a limited clinical pathology consultation, without review of history or medical records. What code should be assigned?
8. A lumbosacral myelography performed with radiological supervision and interpretation is assigned to code
9. A 26-year-old patient undergoes a carotene test to check her vitamin A level. What CPT code should be assigned?
10. What code is assigned for intravenous pyelography without KUB and without tomography?
11. A patient has an activated coagulation time test. The coder assigns code 85345. Is this code correct or incorrect?
A. The code is correct, but should include a modifier for the activated portion of the test.
B. The code is incorrect. The correct code is 85347.
C. The code is incorrect. The correct code is 85348.
D. The code is correct.
12. Code 82947 indicates a test that is included in a/an _______ panel.
A. renal function
D. hepatic function
13. A new patient comes in to the doctor’s office for her annual gynecological exam. During the course of the exam, she undergoes a screening cervical cytopathology smear, which is performed by an automated system under the supervision of a physician. What HCPCS code is assigned?
14. Code 89230 indicates
A. sweat by iontophoresis.
B. bilirubin, total, transcutaneous.
C. nasal smear for eosinophils.
15. What code is assigned for a hepatitis C antibody test?
16. Blood lipoprotein with electrophoretic separation and quantitation with high resolution fractionation and quantitation of lipoproteins including lipoprotein subclasses would be assigned to code
17. The description for code 82441 is
A. cholinesterase; serum.
B. chlorinated hydrocarbons, screen.
C. cortisol; free.
18. What code would be assigned for anterior segment imaging with fluorescein angiography, with interpretation and report?
19. A patient has a temporomandibular joint arthrography. If the procedure is performed under radiological supervision and interpretation, what code should be reported?
20. Mr. Carson comes to the emergency room complaining of leg pain after falling out of bed in his home. A technician at the hospital obtains an x-ray of the tibia and the fibula using the hospital’s radiology equipment. The physician reviews his x-ray, and determines that he has sprained his leg. Mr. Carson also has a history of prostate cancer, cigarette smoking, Crohn’s disease, and hyperbilirubinemia. The emergency department visit included an expanded problem focused history and examination. The medical decision making was of moderate complexity. Code this scenario.
A. 99284-25, 73592
B. 99285-25, 73592
C. 99281-25, 73591
D. 99283-25, 73590
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more