They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
FRONTLINE: Obama’s Deal – Inside the Battle for Health Care Reform
this Assignment is due 12/16/2016 by 9pm sharp
Watch the video (about 56 minutes). While watching, answer the discussion questions listed below: (Type in your responses; a few sentences for each question.)
1) In May 2009, the Obama administration held a health care reform meeting with the president and all interested parties. What was the Obama administration trying to accomplish, and what was it trying to avoid, based on lessons learned in the past?
2) In what ways were the demands of the health insurance lobby in opposition to the health care reforms candidate Obama proposed during the 2008 campaign?
3) Karen Ignagni and the health insurance lobby wanted the final health care reform bill to require everyone to buy health insurance and not include a public option.
Why did the health insurance lobby want everyone to have to buy health insurance?
Why was the health insurance lobby against a public option?
4) Name some of the reasons many in the Obama administration felt Montana Senator Max Baucus was the least likely person to deliver real comprehensive health care reform.
5) Health care reform activists like Dr. Margaret Flowers were angry with Senator Baucus during the committee hearings.
Were their protests justified?
How could Senator Baucus have responded differently? What might have been the outcome?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more