They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Assignment: The Role of Leadership in Shaping Organizational Culture
To prepare for this Assignment, review the “Leading a Virtual Organization” videos and Case Study Guide in this week’s Learning Resources, and consider the insights gained by Dr. Marsh in his journey as an organizational leader.
Submit a 7- to 10-page comprehensive scholarly analysis of the role leadership plays in establishing an organizational culture that includes a focus on positive social change. In your analysis, do the following:
· Analyze Dr. Marsh’s challenges and their influence on an organization’s culture.
· Summarize the leadership style you would adopt to influence the organization’s culture and why.
· Explain the organizational change or cultural change model or steps you would take to change the culture.
· As a global change agent, explain how you would infuse positive social change into your leadership style and organizational culture.
· Describe the incremental steps you would take given your selected model to ensure success.
· Explain how these steps will influence each of the challenges you face and the mitigation plan to eliminate the challenges.
· Delineate the key concepts you would include in your vision statement.
DDBA-8151 Week 7 Discussion: Leading a Virtual Organization: Critical Decisions
To prepare for this Discussion, review the “Leading a Virtual Organization” videos and Case Study Guide and consider the case of business executive Dr. Craig Marsh. Consider how Dr. Marsh built within his organization a culture of employee engagement, one that is conducive to optimal performance management, and a leadership structure appropriate to achieve his goals. Further, consider how Dr. Marsh took into account the perspectives of researchers and practitioners before creating his strategy.
By Day 3
Post your analysis of the case study, specifically the factors related to effective leadership within a global, virtual organization. In your analysis, be sure to address the following questions:
· What aspects of the academic and practitioner literature did you find particularly applicable to Dr. Marsh’s scenario?
· Whose seminal work would you adopt to help you form your strategy to change the organizational culture of this virtual organization?
· If you were in Dr. Marsh’s position, what is one additional strategy you might have employed to more effectively lead or develop this virtual, globally dispersed team? Provide a rationale for your selected strategy.
Be sure to support your work with a minimum of two specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and one or more additional scholarly sources.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more