They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
–> 2 page assignment
· Describe a problem, issue, or situation related to EHR interoperability observed during the nursing informatics experience (half-page).
· Using four peer-reviewed sources of evidence, analyze what you have observed within the context of your informatics specialty using appropriate concepts, principles, and theories. Give special attention to observed events that vary from scholarly literature.
· Explain the degree to which the problem, situation, or issue was handled in a manner that is consistent with the theory, concepts, and principles detailed in the evidence.
· Given the various evidence-based approaches that can be used in handling the problem, situation, or issue, formulate a plan for approaching the matter differently.
· Include references immediately following the content.
· Use APA style for your journal entry and references with an in-text citation.
May use other SCHOLARLY and PEER-REVIEWED references:
Perlin, J. B. (2016). Health information technology interoperability and use for better care and evidence. Journal of the American Medical Association, 316(16), 1667-1668. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2016.12337
Elmer V Bernstam, Jeremy L Warner, John C Krauss, Edward Ambinder, Wendy S Rubinstein, George Komatsoulis, Robert S Miller, James L Chen, Quantitating and assessing interoperability between electronic health records, Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association, Volume 29, Issue 5, May 2022, Pages 753–760, https://doi.org/10.1093/jamia/ocab289
Huang, J. (2020). Exploration of Smart Healthcare in the Context of Nurse Professionals in Developing Countries. (English). Journal of Nursing, 67(2), 27–32. https://doi.org/10.6224/JN.202004_67(2).05
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more