They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
22. A repeated-measures study uses a sample of n = 20 participants to evaluate the mean differences among three treatment conditions. In the analysis of variance for this study, what is the value for dfBetweenTreatments?
23. A repeated- measures ANOVA with n = 5 subjects has within-treatment df = 12. What is the value of error df for this analysis?
d. Insufficient information to find error df
24. For the repeated-measures ANOVA, SSerror is found by:
a. SStotal – Ssbetween treatments
b. SSbetween treatments – Sswithin treatments
c. SSbetween treatments – Ssbetween subjects
d. SSwithin treatments – Ssbetween subjects
25. A repeated-measures analysis of variance produces SSwithin treatments = 24 and SSbetween treatments = 40. For this analysis, what is the value of SSerror?
d. Cannot be determined without additional information
26. Which of the following are sources of variability that contribute to SSbetween treatments in a repeated ANOVA?
a. Treatment effect and random unsystematic differences
b. Treatment effect and individual differences
c. Treatment effect, individual differences, and random unsystematic differences
d. Individual differences and random unsystematic differences
27. For a repeated-measures study, dfBetween treatments = 3 and dfTotal = 27. This means 28 people participated in the study with 7 different people in each group.
28. For the repeated ANOVA, SSwithin treatments = SSbetween subjects + SSerror.
29. Based on the results of a repeated-measures ANOVA, a researcher reports F (4, 20) = 11.57, p < .01. For this ANOVA, the null hypothesis was rejected.
30. For a repeated-measures research study comparing 2 treatment conditions with a sample of n = 8 subjects, the F-ratio would have df = 1, 7.
31. A two-factor study with two levels of factor A and three levels of factor B uses a separate group of n = 5 participants in each treatment condition. How many participants are needed for the entire study?
32. A two-factor, independent-measures research study with 2 levels of factor A and 2 levels of factor B would require 2 separate samples.
33. A two-factor analysis of variance involves three separate F-ratios.
34. For an independent measures two-factor experiment, the smaller the values of the sample variances, the more likely it is that at least one of the F-ratios will be significant.
35. IN a two-factor analysis of variance with two levels of factor A and two levels of factor B, what is the relationship among the three F-ratios (A, B and the AxB interaction)?
a. All three F-ratios will have the same values for df.
b. The F-ratios for A and B will have the same values for df, but the interaction may have a different df value.
c. The F-ratios for A and B will have the same df values but the interaction is guaranteed to have different values for df.
d. None of the other 3 choices are correct.
36. The results from a two-factor analysis of variance show a significant main effect for factor A and a significant main effect for factor B. Based on this information, you can conclude that:
a. There must be a significant interaction
b. There probably is a significant interaction
c. The interaction cannot be significant
d. You cannot make any conclusion about the significance of the interaction
37. In a line graph showing the results from a two-factor experiment, the levels of factor B are presented on the X-axis and, although the line for A1 is crooked, the points on the line are consistently 5 points higher than the line for A2. What result is indicated by this pattern?
a. No indication of an interaction
b. An indication of an overall Factor A effect
c. An indication of a Factor A effect but no indication of an interaction
d. An indication of an interaction but no indication of a Factor A effect
38. Obtaining a significant interaction means that both factors A and B have significant main effects.
39. Whenever a two-factor experiment results in a significant interaction, you should be cautious about interpreting the main effects because an interaction can distort, conceal, or exaggerate the main effects of the individual factors.
40. A two-factor analysis of variance with 2 levels of Factor A and 3 levels of Factor B involves 6 separate hypothesis tests.
41. A two factor analysis of variance produces SSa = 20, SSb = 40 and SSaxb = 90. For this analysis, what is the value for SSbetween treatments?
d. Cannot be determined without additional information
42. In a two-factor ANOVA, which of the following is not computed directly but rather is found by subtraction?
a. SSbetween treatments
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more