Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the three major moral theories?
2. In September 2017, Saudi Arabia granted its women the right to drive—the last country on earth to do so. Many people judged this as positive progress. What does this judgment imply about the idea of cultural relativism?
3. Between what two types of judgments does a dialectical conversation move?
4. Charlotte, a struggling single mother, sees a very wealthy man drop his wallet. Instead of informing him she keeps it and uses the money inside to buy some clothes and school supplies for her kids, but she feels guilty about doing that. How might an egoist of the sort Glaukon represents in his challenge explain her guilty feelings?
5. The text uses the metaphor of a house to explain the relationship between metaethics, normative ethics, and applied ethics. Which part of the house represents normative ethics?
6. According to Glaukon, if someone possessed Ring of Gyges, all of the following would be true EXCEPT:
7. Jewish law prescribes that their deceased be buried in a shroud (a tachrichim) in simple pine box with no metal parts. Muslims, however, do not bury their deceased in a casket, but rather in a shroud (a kafan) directly into an excavated grave oriented toward Mecca. The claim that each of these kinds of burial rites can be right would be an example of cultural __________.
8. Peyton and Vanessa are having an in-depth conversation about whether moral standards and concepts hold across cultures, or whether they are relative. What type of ethics are they considering?
9. Tim considers himself to be a moral skeptic. What, then, does Tim use to examine moral assumptions?
10.The egoist view is that moral standards are only good if they serve
11.Which of the following ideas do Glaukon and Nietzsche share?
12.During the Las Vegas massacre, there were people at an outdoor concert who risked their lives to help total strangers. When interviewed later, their common response was, “It was the right thing to do.” What is the term for this kind of deep-down sense of what is good and right?
13.Relativism is a way to acknowledge that much of what we value—and how we think we and others should act—has been significantly shaped by
14.Relativism is a way to acknowledge that much of what we value—and how we think we and others should act—has been significantly shaped by
15.Which of the following activities best illustrates the nature of a dialectical
16.Skepticism MOST closely falls under which branch of ethical theory?
17.Paulette is a philosopher who is trying to evaluate the strength of a major moral theory. As such, which of the following questions is Paulette LEAST likely to ask about the theory?
18.What is NOT one of the assumptions that may lead someone to avoid thinking critically about moral issues?
19.Samara is considering how she should handle the fact that her employer overpaid her on her last check. Should she say something? Will she have to give the money back? Will her employer find out, and if so, is it better if Samara raises the issue first? These issues with which Samara is grappling are best described as ___________ judgments.
20.To which category do arguments regarding the morality of topics like abortion and eating animals belong?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
PHI208 Week 1 Quiz
PHI208 Week 2 Quiz
PHI208 Week 3 Quiz
PHI208 Week 4 Quiz
PHI208 Week 5 Final Exam
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more