Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Global productions and operations
Each question should be ~ ½ to ¾ page (typed) response single spaced. Direct copying of the text, websites, or other sources is not acceptable. Put your name on each page of your exam.
There are 10 questions on the exam. Question 1 – 7 are worth 8 points. Questions 8 and 9 are worth 22 points each.
1. Explain the concept of total quality management – in your response detail the views of one major thought leader of quality. Why is this concept still applicable in operations management?
2. Link two of the traits of quality to operations – provide an example to support your points.
3. Explain the concept of QFD (Quality Function Deployment). What are some of the advantages of using this concept in operations environment?
4. Briefly describe the concepts of common cause and assignable cause variation. How do control charts help with the identification of the common and assignable cause variation?
5. Explain the difference between Cp and Cpk. Explain how the same process can have an acceptable Cp, but not an acceptable Cpk?
6. Explain the process of creating control charts – and the considerations needed when making decisions based on control chart information.
7. With respect to the cost of poor performance and quality, briefly explain the concepts of prevention, appraisal, internal failure, and external failure costs. How could a firm utilize these cost categories to implement to drive a lean manufacturing / service strategy?
8. Explain the IS – IS NOT process, the cause and effect process and the contradiction diagram process. How would you manage the implementation of this process? Draw all three diagrams to support your answer.
9. Provide an example of a SWEATT diagram for a process of your choice – include two elements in each SWEATT category.
Write one page for question 8 and 9. Remaining 7 questions in 3 pages.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more