They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
-Need it by tonight at 11 pm in Pacific Time Zone.
Please watch the Congress video, review the text, and respond to the questions below:
After completing the questions, you will be posting your responses as your initial discussion post. This initial post is due no later than Friday at 11:59pm. Students may NOT edit initial posts once posted. Discussion scores will be based on the original post.
Your initial post should be a minimum of 8 lines in length and be written in sentences (rather than just listing the letter, or a short phrase).
Before Sunday 11:59pm, please respond to two other classmates’ initial posts (not follow-up posts) for Question #5, Part 2, with meaningful responses that address the substance of their post. Each of these follow-up posts should be a minimum of 4 lines in length.
1. What type of service was former Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia talking about in this excerpt from a speech at Marshall University?
c. Pork-barrel legislator
2. Which feature of congressional behavior is most evident in these remarks from former Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia?
a. Distributive tendency
b. Party discipline
d. Agency loss
3. The committee system of Congress features a set of organizational principles. Which one is most likely the root of the former West Virginia senator Byrd’s success in securing funding for his state?
b. Gatekeeping authority
4. In addition to the service activity performed by Senator Byrd, as illustrated in the video, identify/describe other forms of service activities that legislators perform for their constituents that are discussed in the text.
5. Former West Virginia Senator Robert Byrd highlights the length of time he spent on Capitol Hill. How does experience, or seniority, work in Congress, and how might it lead to success in the types of activities Byrd is describing here?
Part 2. Do you think this is a positive attribute of Congress? Why or why not? (You could also organize this into a pro/con of seniority system.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more