They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Read the instructions file then write 3-4 pages letter to the instructor
10th Edition Reading Assignment:
The St. Martin’s Guide to Writing, Chapter 6, pages 350-351.
Write a 3-4 page letter to the instructor, which includes your own analysis of your work in this class.
You may discuss any of the following in this letter:
* Your strengths and weaknesses as a writer, and how these may have changed or your awareness of these may have been altered.
* The essay that you are most pleased with
* The essay that you are least pleased with
* The difficulty level of the various essays you completed for this class
* The format of this class
* The quality of lecture notes, instructor feedback on papers, and other materials
* The helpfulness of the textbook
* Your progress from Comp I to Comp II
Though this letter is to be addressed to the instructor, the real point of this paper is for you to reflect on this semester–how the course did (or did not) help you grow as a writer–and prepare yourself for other writing assignments you may have in the future.
Here are some questions to keep in mind as you are revising your Final Letter to the Instructor:
* Is the overall focus of the letter clear in the first paragraph? In other words, does the first paragraph make it clear what you’ll be discussing specifically?
* Are examples from your own essays (or the course materials) used to support your claims?
* Is the letter generally well-organized, and does it use transitions effectively?
* Is there a sense of closure (or completion) in the conclusion?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more