They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
One of the important decisions that businesses need to make in its internationalisation is to choose an appropriate entry mode to foreign markets. Imagine you are working for a Singapore company listed on Singapore Exchange (see below for more details) and have been asked to expand the company’s product/service to Australia. Your task is to choose the most appropriate entry mode for your company based on your analysis on a range of related factors.
Which company shall I choose for this assignment?
A list of Singapore companies will be provided to you.
What products/services of the company should I focus on?
Most of the given companies have more than one segment of products/services. In this assignment, you ONLY need to focus on one product/service of the company.
What is the most appropriate market entry mode, and why?
In this assignment, you need to choose the most suitable entry mode for the chosen company and MUST justify it by analysing the followings:
• Company analysis: justify your choice of entry mode by analysing the company’s resources and the nature of its main products/services
• Context analysis: justify your choice of entry mode by considering the cultural, legal, political, economic and market environments related to the product/service in the target (Australian) market;
• Scale analysis: why do you think your choice of the entry mode suits the company in terms of scale, risk level, return level, control level and integration level (level of integrating with local market)?
This assessment task should be presented as a report and should include the following sections:
• Title page (title of your report, your name, student number and word count)
• Introduction (up to 200 words)
• Entry mode and Analysis ( what is the most suitable entry mode and why – you can make your own sub-headings in this section)
• Conclusion (up to 200 words)
• Reference List (is excluded from word counts)
A minimum of seven (7) academic journal articles must be used in your report.
The assignment must be well-structured and well-presented.
The clarity of expressions together with the appropriate use of grammar, spelling and punctuations are important to maintain.
Any use of comments, information, data or quotations from any sources (books, journals, newspapers, web etc.) must be cited using Harvard referencing style.
The 12 point font in Times New Roman should be used throughout. Appropriate spacing (1.5 lines) and margins on all sides (at least 2 cm) need to be maintained.
Number each page.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more