They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Please answer the following five essay questions. I will be expecting very detail answers and one page per answer. All should include referencing.
1. Explain the doctrine of the four causes. Give an example of some object and explain each of the four causes of the object you give. Why is Aristotle’s view of the natural worldview teleological? What is the telos of an “apple” tree (or of natural objects generally)?
2. Aristotle is credited with being a quote more “worldly” philosopher as compared with Plato. For instance, Aristotle denies that there are two realms, as Plato had maintained, insisting instead that world we experience is the only world that exists. Explain this difference in between Plato and Aristotle. Nevertheless, Aristotle believed forms were real just as Plato did. Where/ how did forms exist according to Aristotle and how is this view different from that of Plato
3. Why does Rene Descartes claim that his mind and body are distinct entities and that he is “essentially” a mind, but not essentially a body? In your answer you should mention the principle of “The Indiscernibility of Identicals.”
4. Explain John Locke’s “Causal Theory of Perception.” In your explanation be certain to explain the following concepts: Simple and Complex Ideas, Primary and Secondary Properties, Tabula Rasa, and Physical Substance. This is essentially a passive recipient account of experience. Explain what is meant by this.
5. Explain David Hume’s “problem of induction.” In your answer be certain to cover the related notions of “The Principle of Induction,” “Hume’s Fork of Justification” and the “Traditional Account of Knowledge.”
Use these links to answer the questions:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more