They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Answer the following questions, Be sure to number your answers, so they correspond with the questions.
Each answer to each question should be at least one paragraph or more. Answers may come from the textbook, from resources provided here http://www.iep.utm.edu/home/about/ , and from your mind.
No work should be submitted from outside sources the Internet or other sources (there are a lot of bad resources on the internet, so stick with what is provided here – I’m interested in your ability to think through and discuss these issues, not copy from external sources).
Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling.
1. If a computer app beats you every time you play chess, is the computer smarter than you? Does your computer think? Explain why or why not in detail.
2. Is free will possible if there is such a thing as God’s plan? Explain how humans can be free if a higher power knows what you are going to do before you do it.
3. Explain and evaluate the paradox of Buridan’s donkey and what Spinoza’s view and use of this paradox.
4. Explain in detail in what sense does Alyosha Karamazov realize that he is free in Dostoyevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov.
5. Explain in detail why many existentialists such as Dostoyevsky and Sartre feel that human beings are outside determinism?
6. Explain the idea of analytic philosophy and contrast with other schools of philosophy.
7. Compare and contrast the logical positivist to the natural language theorist.
8. Explain the role of the “Vienna Circle” in the history of analytic philosophy.
9. Explain and evaluate the main themes found in existentialism. Does our being truly precede our essence?
10. Explain why Kierkegaard and Dostoyevsky are considered predecessors of existentialism.
11. Critically analyze Husserl’s phenomenology and how it informed existentialism?
12. Explain the meaning of being and nothingness according to Sartre.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more