They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
For this assignment, watch the film in module resource link
1. 18 minutes in, the narrator has an interview with Jay Rushton, a psychologist who still argues that there is a biological hierarchy in intelligence. Using your knowledge from this week, our week on the human brain, and the article “Why Genes Don’t Count (For Racial Differences in Health), explain why he is wrong. (His arguments suggest that you can identify race from skeletons and DNA, and that white and east Asian women produce larger brained babies). Why is brain size not relevant?
2. Discuss how modernization is impacting “intelligence” across the world using the information presented in the film Race and Intelligence: Science’s Last Taboo.
Assignment should reflect all style requirements listed in the syllabus and include your references in APA style.
Requirement of assignment:
Question1: Paper addresses Rushton’s arguments with proper evidence and examples to support their points.
Question2: Paper explain the impact of modernization based on the film as required.
Style: Paper follows all style requirements listed in the syllabus.
1. Human Variation: Race & Skin Color. See files.
2. Human Variation: Body Size & Infectious Disease Power point. See files.
3. Required film Race and Intelligence: Science’s Last Taboo
4. Human Variation: Race & Skin Color video lecture
5. Human Variation: Body Size & Infectious Disease video lecture
1. Race and Intelligence Reflection: This assignment is a scholarly and researched response to Jay Rushton’s racist arguments in the film provided this week. Your response MUST use the resources for the week and in the last several weeks in order to argue against Rushton’s claims about race and intelligence. Use the last 15 minutes of the film for the modernization discussion. There is no length requirement as long as you clearly answer and support with examples. Paper should be properly formatted based on syllabus requirements.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more