They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1. (1 pt.) What do you think our course (Critical Reasoning) is meant to help you with in terms of your System 1 and System 2 thinking? Define any technical terms in your own words and cite the textbook page number that you draw from.
2. (1 pt.) Give an example of when you’ve recently used one of the heuristics/biases that was mentioned in the textbook (choose either a helpful and justified heuristic or a less justified bias). Define any technical terms in your own words and cite the textbook page number that you draw from.
3. (1 pt.) Why does Robert Solomon insist that “emotions are not irrational; people are irrational” (45). Do you agree or disagree? Briefly argue for your position by referring to a point made in the discussion on pp. 44-46. Define any technical terms in your own words and cite the textbook page number that you draw from.
4. (1 pt.) Ask a question about A) the reading itself or B) how to apply the ideas from the reading to everyday life.
5. (2 pts.) [Adapted from the “Exercise” on pp. 55-56] From what you have read in Ch. 1, present a list of FIVE things you personally could do to protect yourself from the dangers of heuristics and biases. This will include ways to prevent poor decision-making in groups; protection from those who will deliberately deploy persuasion techniques in order to influence us, and ways to assist the management of our emotional responses to arguments. Some recommendations have been explicitly included in the chapter and some are implied, but there will be others that you will be able to think of yourselves on the basis of the chapter’s content. Please be somewhat descriptive regarding how you would actually implement the things on your list.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more