They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
1. Do you think that Daniel belongs in Mensa? Why?
2. How does he describe Santa Monica? How does Daniel see the world differently than others? How does that present itself in his descriptions?
3. What is the point of the phone call on page 31, can you relate it to any similar situation in your life?
4. Is Daniel’s cleanliness representative of something other than the need for a clean environment?
5. List three things that you keep in the back of your mind and do not often express.
6. Why does Philipa seduce Daniel? What part of the conversation do you think convinces her to go through with it?
7. How does Daniel’s relationship with Brian begin?
8. What does the magic square say about Daniel? Who else does Daniel say is interested in magic squares? Why does he bring them up?
9. How does the magic square alter his relationship with Clarissa? Have you ever discovered a hobby that a friend had that shocked you?
10. The jog with Brian is a turning point in the book. Agree or disagree.
11. How does Daniel divide his mail? Is there a similar process in your life, anything that you divide into components? How does that kind of organization help someone?
12. Read the following quotes and choose which one you like best. Explain your choice with your understanding of the quotation.
a. “The point is, you see,” said Ford, “that there is no point driving yourself mad trying to stop yourself from going mad. You might just as well give in and save your sanity for later.” (Adams)
b. “The neurosis in which the search for safety takes its clearest form is in the compulsive-obsessive neurosis. Compulsive-obsessive to frantically order and stabilize the world so that no unmanageable, unexpected or unfamiliar dangers will ever appear”. (Maslow)
c. “Mad, adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence.” (Bierce)
d. “Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.”(White)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more