They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Customer Service Database
Show a SQL Query and screenshot your results in a Word document to submit to your instructor. There will be 4 results with explanations required for this assignment.
1. Please download, unzip, and open this zip file of the MS Access Customer Service Database.
2. Save your database.
3. You should now be able to use MS Access and the database created to complete the assignment.
1. Add 10 customers to the database using the “Customers” table.
2. Using SQL query, update one customer. Show before and after data as well as the SQL Code.
3. Add an eleventh customer and then delete them with a SQL Query, Show before and after data as well as the SQL Code.
4. Write a report showing your customers identify the primary key in the table you are reporting on. Show the results of your Report via a screen shot.
5. Upload a copy of the database using “Customer Service” and student First and Last name as the file name.
All data and screen shots should be included in a word document with a brief explanation of the actions you performed.
WK 5 Assignment
The Final Project consists of building a customer service database to be submitted by the final day of the course.
Focus of the Project
1. Use the Access database you created in Week 3: Customer Service Database
2. Output 3 queries using SQL code and not the standard access view:
3. Using SQL commands, add a new field called Birthday to the Customers table. Populate some of the fields with data.
4. Report on Customers in Database showing Names, State, and Phone Numbers.
5. Create a report showing contact name and birthdays. Do not show records without a birthday.
6. Analyze the data populated in the Database to show referential integrity. This includes a statement showing what the
affected tables in each dataset are and how they are impacted in the case of an addition of data or a deletion of data.
7. All data and screen shots should be included in a Word document with a brief explanation of the actions you performed
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more