They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
My question is question 2. (2) a discussion of how group interventions address this problem;)
Topic is Substance abuse in the homeless population.
I need at least 2 slides and references please
1. Students will self-assign into several small groups and the group members will select topics related to clinical mental health issues. Refer to Week 2: Indicate Your Group Members & Topic for Group Presentation!
2. Each group presentation will cover three (3) areas:
1) a specific clinical problem (i.e. adolescent substance abuse);
2) a discussion of how group interventions address this problem;
3) a description of how at least 2 clinical frameworks (i.e. cognitive, CBT, feminist, solution-focused; psycho-educational, mutual aid, etc.) that can be used in a group practice in this area.
3. Each group will create and prepare a PowerPoint presentation *with* audio narration (this PowerPoint will be like presenting in front of the class in a face-to-face setting).
4. Be certain that the voice of each group member is recorded and integrated into the PowerPoint. If you choose, you may also record yourselves on video as well.
5. Each groups post their completed PowerPoint presentation to this discussion board.
6. Students should reply to at least three (3) of theirs classmate’s postings with a comment relating to the content of their presentations.
PowerPoint Format and Length:
Note: be sure to give yourself enough time to upload a large file. The responsibility of submitting on time is up to each group.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more