They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM) plays a significant role in organisational effectiveness (Gallup Consulting, 2010; Pfeffer & Veiga, 1999). It is therefore important to adopt SHRM, as opposed to traditional Human Resource Management (HRM), for effective HR decision-making within an organisation. Amongst the abundance of available SHRM models, Jackson and Schulers (1995) model includes a variety of macro-level environmental characteristics that influence the implementation of HRM practices, policies and philosophies, and subsequently, influences organisational performance.
The focus of this assignment is to analyse the external operating environment of a Higher Education (HE) Sector and discuss potential impacts on the HRM functions of a HE provider such as a University. Use Jackson and Schuler (1995) HRM model to analyse the external environment of the HE Sector that you are familiar with. Identify and discuss the factors of the environment and their potential impact on the HRM functions of an HE provider of your choice.
1. Identify a Higher education (HE) provider (e.g. a university) in Australia or in your home country/state/territory. Briefly describe the profile of the HE provider and discuss its mission and vision.
2. Discuss the external environmental factors presented in Jackson and Schulers (1995) HRM model.
3. Use Jackson and Schuler model to analyse the factors of the external operating environment of your chosen HE provider.
4. Discuss the different functions of HR in terms of the chosen HE provider. The typical HR functions are:
planning, resourcing and retention,
recruitment and selection,
training and development,
remuneration and rewards and
5. Discuss the impact of each external environmental factor on the HR functions of the chosen HE provider. Discuss each components of PESTLE analysis of the HE provider.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more