Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Week 11 6215C Ethical and Legal Considerations in Working With Children and Families
Please not that this is an MSW course. Please check Grammar and use some of the resources I have provided
• Hamilton, T. A. D., & Bundy-Fazioli, K. (2013). Exploring the complexities of child neglect: Ethical issues of child welfare practice. Journal of Social Work Values & Ethics, 10(2), 14–24. Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library
• Phillips, D. G. (2013). Clinical social workers as diagnosticians: Legal and ethical issues. Clinical Social Work Journal, 41(2), 205–211. doi: 10.1007/s10615-013-0444-3 Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
• Wilkins, D. (2012). Ethical social work practice in direct work with carers and children. Ethics and Social Welfare, 6(4), 404–410. doi: 10.1080/17496535.2012.735816 Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
• National Association of Social Workers. (1996). Code of ethics of the National Association of Social Workers. Retrieved from https://www.socialworkers.org/About/Ethics/Code-of-Ethics/Code-of-Ethics-English
• Working With Children and Families: The Case of Hamza (PDF)
• Working With Children and Families: The Case of the Patterson Family (PDF)
• Working With Children and Families: The Case of the Rodao Family (PDF)
• Working With Children and Families: The Case of Elle (PDF)
Ethical and Legal Challenges in Working With Children and Families
• Describe the ways services for children and families face unique ethical and legal challenges.
• Using one of the case studies presented in this course (see the Learning Resources), identify one legal and one ethical challenge that could arise and explain how you would respond to each.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more