Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Below are the questions related to Cloud Computing and require only 4 to 5 line answers.
Need by 09:00 PM 10/07/2016
1. Explain the differences between public, private, and community clouds. What
are some of the factors to consider when choosing which of the three to use?
2. How do cloud threats differ from traditional threats? Against what threats are
cloud services typically more effective than local ones?
3. You are opening an online store in a cloud environment. What are three
security controls you might use to protect customers’ credit card information?
Assume that the information will need to be stored.
4. Define TNO. Name three types of data for which one should want TNO
5. How do cloud services make DLP more difficult? How can customers
wishing to enforce DLP mitigate this issue?
6. You run a website in an IaaS environment. You wake up to discover that your
website has been defaced. Assume you are running a web server and an FTP
server in this environment and that both an application proxy and a firewall sit
between those servers and the Internet. All of your VMs are running SSH
servers. What logs might help you determine how the website was defaced?
What kind of information would you look for?
8. Describe an FIdM authentication system for which you have been a Subject.
What organization acted as the IdP? What service acted as the SP?
9. Name three security benefits of FIdM over requiring users to use a new set of
10. Why is it important to sign SAML Assertions? Why is it not important to sign
OAuth Access Tokens?
11. In OAuth, what attack does the Client Secret mitigate? Why do you think the
Client Secret is optional for Public Clients?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more