Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
You have been hired as the project manager to oversee the planning and development of this project. Your first task is to prepare a project initiation document drawing on appropriate project management theory and frameworks, to present to the Project Sponsor.
Your report MUST contain two sections.
Project Management Plan.
The plan should consider the following aspects of the project:
The project scope statement, including a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) The project schedule including a Gantt chart and your project milestones.
An initial assessment of stakeholders (minimum 8) by identifying, analyzing, planning and providing recommendations on how these stakeholders should be managed to maximize the chance of achieving the project objectives.
An initial assessment of risks (minimum 8) presented by the project and the response strategies proposed.
Contemporary Knowledge and Skill Requirements in Project Management
You are expected to read the following research article on Contemporary Knowledge and Skill Requirements in Project Management (please see link below). Drawing on the findings that indicates that the selected project management textbooks put the strongest emphasis on project planning and control, relationship management, and resource management, and leveraging on other credible academic sources, critically discuss how these three competencies can aid success in your project.
The word limit includes quotations and citations. Tables, figures, appendices and the final references list are omitted from the overall word count. You must state the number of words used on the front cover of the assignment.
How to submit your assessment
Your coursework will be given a zero mark if you do not submit a copy through Turnitin. Please take care to ensure that you have fully submitted your work.
Please ensure that you have submitted your work using the correct file format, unreadable files will receive a mark of zero. The Faculty accepts Microsoft Office and PDF documents, unless otherwise advised by the module leader.
All work submitted after the submission deadline without a valid and approved reason (see below) will be given a mark of zero.
The University wants you to do your best. However we know that sometimes events happen which mean that you cant submit your coursework by the deadline these events should be beyond your control and not easy to predict. If this happens, you can apply for an extension to your deadline for up to two weeks,
A mark within this percentage range will be given to an essay which:
– Shows some limited basic understanding of the subject but is incomplete. For example, if it answers one part of a question but not the rest.
– makes only very general statements
– Includes some factual errors or misunderstandings e.g. confusion between different companies or misuse of certain key terms.
– shows limited use of material with limited reading/research on the topic and includes only a very small number of references, not all of which are included in the references
– Includes spelling mistakes, is poorly structured with no clear argument and grammar mistakes making it difficult to understand.
– Includes some irrelevant material. 35 39% A mark within this percentage range will be given to an assignment which:
– Includes only a limited amount of relevant material.
– Shows little evidence of reading/research on the topic. For example, the essay includes only very few references, and relies only on material or case studies used during the course.
– Shows only a very basic understanding of the subject.
– Is poorly presented with bad grammar, some spelling mistakes and an incomplete reference list.
– Has a poor structure and does not flow e.g. if there is no conclusion or new facts are introduced in the conclusion rather than introduction or main discussion
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more