Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
1) Describe the comparison the author, Cutcha Risling-Baldy, makes between California Indians and the show, “The Walking Dead” in her article “Why I Teach ‘The Walking Dead’ in my Native Studies Classes.” How does the article connect to the history we’ve learned so far? What solutions/conclusions does the author make?
2) According to the author, Olivia Chilcote, in her article “What the California Dream Means to Indigenous Peoples,” what exactly is the California Dream? How does the Indigenous perspective of the California Dream differ from other perspectives? How does the article connect to the history we’ve learned so far? What solutions/conclusions does the author make?
3) In the story “The Twins from the Sea” from our textbook, what themes did you notice? What was the main idea or take-away? How does the story connect to our key terms or the history we’ve learned so far?
4) In the story “This Land Here” from our textbook, what themes did you notice? What was the main idea or take-away? How does the story connect to our key terms or the history we’ve learned so far?
5) Lastly, reflect on your overall thoughts/reactions to this week’s materials wrapping up our discussions on the California Missions, the California Gold Rush, and California Statehood/The California Dream.
After you’ve submitted your initial post, remember to also post a 150 word minimum response to at least 1 of your peers!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more