They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
See and follow the attached LAB. Below is just a preview of the attached LAB.
The objective of this lab experiment is to introduce you to assembly language programming for solving mathematical problems. You will use DEBUG to conduct this lab.
The sun is 93,000,000 miles from the Earth. The speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. How long does it take a ray of light to reach the Earth? The correct answer is 8 minutes, 20 seconds.
1. Open a command window (or DosBox), start DEBUG, and enter these commands:
2. Remember that a screenshot showing your DEBUG results should be included in your lab report.
3. What is the final value in the AX register? Does it represent some combination of 8 and 20?
Hint: Remember that DEBUG only works with hexadecimal numbers.
4. Explain how the calculations were performed in SUN.SCR. For example, were the numbers 93,000,000 and 186,000 represented anywhere? If not, why not?
5. Open a command window (or DosBox), start DEBUG, and enter the following commands. What is the final value in AL? Explain why this is correct.
6. Open a command window (or DosBox), start DEBUG, and enter the following commands.
7. Discuss the relationship between the instructions and the results indicated by the flags.
Hint: See Example 4.7 beginning on page 102 in Chapter 4 of your assigned textbook.
8. Repeat step 4 using these commands:
9. Download the program COMPARES.ASM. Assemble, link, and run.
10. Choose four additional types of conditional jump instructions (see page 124 of your assigned textbook), and add the appropriate procedures to test the new jump instructions. Your final program will show the results of eight comparisons.
11. Submit the final ASM file.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more