They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
PREPARE A RESEARCH PAPER FOR APPLE COVERING THE FOLLOWING:
Spotify v. Apple
Vincent, J. (2019, March 13). Spotify files antitrust complaint over “Apple tax.” The Verge. Retrieved from https://www.theverge.com/2019/3/13/18263453/spotify-apple-app-store-antitrust-complaint-ec-30-percent-cut-unfair
Lapowsky, I. (2019, March 13). Spotify’s Apple complaint cuts to a core antitrust issue. Wired. Retrieved from https://www.wired.com/story/spotify-apple-complaint-warren-antitrust-issue/
also include topics from Apple’s employment practices, contract practices, privacy protections, corporate social responsibility, ethical code, etc.
Cover the following points in a well written essay. Use APA format and topical headings.
1. In an introductory paragraph identify the company, the topic and a well crafted thesis statement.
2. Briefly describe the company and the nature of its business and corporate business environment. Do not spend a lot of time on the history of the company, but do describe sufficiently to create meaningful context. This should only need to be a paragraph.
3. Research, define and discuss the legal issues and regulatory environment for the company’s consumer or antitrust issue. (i.e., What are the laws involved?) Include case law.
4. Ethical dilemma and frameworks: Identify the ethical dilemma that the company presents with respect to its antitrust or consumer problem. This should be encapsulated in a single sentence. Evaluate two ethical frameworks with respect to the company’s management’s decisions that led to the situation. One of these should be the ethical framework you identify as the framework the company followed in its decision-making. The other should be a contrasting framework that might have produced a different situation for the company.
5. Other legal topics that relate to the company’s business: Also, clearly define and evaluate three (3) additional legal topics (NOT antitrust or consumer protection) that we covered this term — and that are explained in your text and required readings, and apply them to the company’s business. (Hint: Review the legal topics in the textbook and cite to the the text in your analysis. We covered many subjects. Examples: contracts, torts, product liability, bankruptcy, securities & stocks trading, employment issues, defamation, privacy, ADR, etc. Include illustrative case law.)
6. General recommendations for business leadership and managers that you have learned from this study (not just for the company you have selected, but for running a business).
8. References list
1. Reflect on the class discussions and the text, required readings, articles that you have read during the class and use the information, and other academic sources
2. Write a well-supported analytical essay critiquing the company, its operations, and the ethical dilemma it caused. Discuss the legal issues and concepts identified and make recommendations for management.
3. Number of sources
4. Proper citation and references formatting must be in APA 7th Ed.
5. Papers that do not include appropriate in text citations will lose points.
6. Dictionaries, encyclopedias — including Investopedia — Wikis, and the like, and Internet generic quick-answer websites are not acceptable to populate your Reference list. Use your text, required readings, and other scholarly sources.
7. Review the Grading Rubric.
8. Organize your paper with appropriate subheadings.
9. Do not write in 1st or 2nd person. Paper must be written in 3rd person.
10. Do not use contractions.
11. All sources on References list must be correctly cited in the text of the paper and vice versa
ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM, MINIMUM 2800 WORDS, 8 SCHOLARLY APA REFERENCES. DUE 5/27/2020 AT 10AM EST.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more