Suppose the market portfolio has an expected return of 12% and a standard deviation of 15%, and a mutual fund named Stellar Fund has an expected…

Suppose the market portfolio has an expected return of 12% and a standard deviation of 15%, and a mutual fund named Stellar Fund has an expected return of 18% and a standard deviation of 34%. The risk-free rate is 2%.
a. Suppose a client of yours has invested 70% of his investment budget in Stellar Fund, and the remaining 30% in the risk – free asset. What is the expected rate of return and standard deviations faced by your client?
b. You would like to demonstrate that the client should instead use the market portfolio along with the risk- free asset. To achieve the same level of expected return as before, what percentage of the client’s investment budget should be invested in the market portfolio, and what percentage should be invested in the risk-free asset?
c. If the client follows your recommendation and uses the market portfolio and risk- free asset to maintain the same expect a return, what will be the standard deviation your client faces? Please comment on how this, along with the standard deviation calculated in part a, demonstrates why using the market portfolio is superior to using Stellar Fund.
Please show all work and NO Excel calculations

Calculate Your Essay Price
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more

Order your essay today and save 10% with the coupon code: best10