Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
The purpose of the book review is to give you an opportunity to do additional reading of your own choosing for the class and to use the theories and concepts we are learning in the class as lenses of analysis and discussion of the contents of these books. The guidelines below are designed to assist you to achieve these purposes. Your book review should address at least these elements in the 4 to 5, typed, double-spaced pages that you turn in.
1. At the top of your first page, have all of the bibliographic information for the book in the following format: Author name. Year of publication. Title. Location of publisher: publisher. Total no. of pp. ISBN. And cost of book.
E.g., Ruiz, Vicki. 1998. From Out of the Shadows: Mexican Women in Twentieth Century America. NY: Oxford University Press. xvii+240 pp. ISBN: 0-19513099-5 (pbk). $16.95 pbk.
2. An Introduction, which describes the book, its purpose, the author, the organization of the book, and any other information of a summary or overview nature you think is useful.
3. Describe the content of the book. Your skills in summarizing apply here. Be comprehensive and add as much detail as necessary for the reader to know what the book is about
4. Identify the criteria for evaluation that you are using. The criteria will be concepts from the critical race theory text and the critical thinking packet.
5. Evaluate the book based on the chosen criteria.
6. Relate the book to at least one major concept of CRT and from the critical thinking packet.
7. Lastly, provide a recommendation to colleagues in the class as to whether they should read the book and what you think they will get out of it if they do.
Typically you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t want to spend more than 2 or 3 pages on #s 1, 2, and 3 above. You also should spend about 2 or 3 pages on #s 4, 5, and 6.
the book list :
The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism Naomi Klein
1491: New Revelations of the Americas Before Columbus Charles C. Mann
News for all the People: The Epic Story of Race and the American Media Juan Gonzalez and Joseph Torres
The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness Michelle Alexander
A World Not to Come: A History of Latino Writing RaÃƒÂºl Coronado
CHOOSE ANY BOOK FROM THE LIST
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more