Do this in excel monte carlo simulation As the manager of credit card services at Bank of Hanover (BOH), you’re aware that the average profitability of a credit card customer grows with the number of

Do this in excel monte carlo simulation
As the manager of credit card services at Bank of Hanover (BOH), you’re aware that the average profitability of a credit card customer grows with the number of years they have used the credit card. Two probabilistic factors affect actual profitability. The mean profitability function is given in the table below, which has been gathered from data on BOH customers. The actual profit in a given year follows a normal distribution, with a standard deviation equal to 25 percent of the mean profit.In addition, there is a probability less than one that a customer will continue to use the card during year t. This probability is sometimes called the retention rate. For instance, an 80 percent retention rate means that, during any year, there is a 20 percent chance the customer will cancel their credit card. Assume that if a customer cancels during year t, then the cancellation occurs at the end of the year, and BOH still gets profits from year t. The current retention rate has been estimated at 80 percent.BOH uses a discount rate of 10 percent for calculating net present values.







Calculate Your Essay Price
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
$26
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Urgency
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more

New Year Offers! Enjoy 10% OFF this January using the coupon code: best10