Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Support Organ Donation
Ã¢â‚¬Å“On average, 22 people die everyday from the lack of available organs for transplantÃ¢â‚¬Â stated by the American Transplant Foundation. Organ donation is a selfless act that gives someone a second chance at life. Be a donor and save a life!
A. How to become an organ donor?
Organ donation is a noble act in which the body organs are transferred from one body to another In most cases, the donor chooses to donate his body organs after his death.
1. Body organ donation can save human life The fact that the donated body organ can potentially save a human being from the clutches of death is one of the biggest plus involved with body organ donation
2. Organ donation makes it possible for an individual to get involved in this selfless act of saving human life. Your eyes can make a person see the world and certain organs can make a person breathe and so on.
3. Feeling good about oneself . Being aware of the notion that your organ donation can save a life can make you feel good about yourself. As they say, “Everything that goes around comes back.
B. Benefits of Organ Donation
Perhaps you are considering becoming an organ donor, but are not completely sure why you should. There are many benefits of organ donation, for all parties involved.
1. You Can Help Save Lives and Make a Difference
2. For Transplant Recipients
A second chance. For organ donor recipients, a transplant often means a second chance at life.
Improved quality of life. For some, an organ transplant means no longer having to be dependent on costly routine treatments to survive. It allows many recipients to return to a normal lifestyle. For others, an eye or tissue transplant means the ability to see again or the recovery of mobility and freedom from pain.
3. For Donors and Their Families
he ability to comfort grieving families. It is always difficult to lose a loved one. Many grieving families of organ donors can take comfort in the fact that their loss may help to save or improve the lives of others.
The power to save lives. Registering to be an organ donor is a charitable act that costs nothing. It allows a donor to save up to eight lives through organ donation, and to save or improve the lives of up to 50 recipients through tissue and eye donation.
C. Common myths about organ donation
1. Myth 1: You can’t be an organ donor if you are very young or very old. Age won’t keep you from becoming a donor.
a.young Donors: If you are under 18 years old, consider that:
You can decide to donate your organs and tissues.
It’s important for young people to donate because children need organ transplants, too.
Your parents will need to give their consent before you’re able to register.
b. Older Donors: You’re never too old to decide to become a donor. Your organs and tissues will be evaluated at the time of death to determine their suitability for donation.
2. Myth 2: Doctors don’t work with the same urgency to save your life if they know you’re an organ donor.
Many people are concerned that if they sign up to be an organ donor, they won’t get the same level of care should they end up in a life or death situation. However, this is not true. Your doctor is obligated to have one singular aim: to save your life.
3. Myth 3: If you are a registered donor, a doctor might declare you dead before it’s appropriate.
This is a common myth that scares many people out of registering to donate. However, the opposite is actually true. Organ donors are given more tests to determine official death than those patients who haven’t agreed to organ donation.
4. Myth 4: Most religions don’t condone organ donation.
Most major religions allow organ donation. A few of the religions that support the practice are:
If you are unsure of whether organ donation is consistent with your faith, you may wish to speak with a religious leader for clarification.
5. Myth 5: If you donate organs or tissues, you can’t have an open-casket funeral.
Organ and tissue donation does not keep you from having an open-casket funeral, if that’s your preference. Because donors’ bodies are clothed for burial, you won’t see signs of the donation.
Care is also taken to ensure that:
Any signs of bone and skin donation are minimal.
Any signs of donation aren’t visible once the body is placed in the casket.
D. Statistics on organ transplant (Drew Jamieson)
1.Transplant recipient age – Top 3 2016
42.4% 50-64 yrs
22.4% 35-49 yrs
18.5% 65+ yrs
2. Organ donations by percentage – Top 3 1988 – Current
3. Transplants by donor type – 2012-2016
(80.38%) 121,475 deceased donor transplants
(19.62%) 29,635 living donor transplants
E. Success rate and stories
1. U.S. transplants exceeded 30,000 for the first time. This was 5% increase from 2014 to 2015.
a. 2005 U.S. transplants 28,100
b. 2010 U.S. transplants 28,600
c. 2015 U.S. transplants 30,973
2. United States has 26 organ donors per million people. However, Spain has 35.3 organ donors per million people which is the highest organ donation rate of any country in the world.
3. U.S. Transplant performed from 1988 to 2015.
One donor can save eight lives. One person can donate up to 8 life saving organs; heart, 2 lungs, liver, pancreas, 2 kidneys, intestines.
a. Kidney 242,294
b. Liver 128,619
c. Heart 60,091
d. Lung 29,027
e. Kidney Pancreas 20,667
f. Pancreas 7,916
g. Intestine 2,496
h. Heart Lung 1,168
To sum up , more and more people need to take action to become a organ donor and save more peopleÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s lives.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more