The Prince-Robbins partnership has the following capital account balances on January 1, 2015:

The Prince-Robbins partnership has the following capital account balances on January 1, 2015:
Prince, Capital$90,000 Robbins, Capital 80,000
Prince is allocated 60 percent of all profits and losses with the remaining 40 percent assigned to Robbins after interest of 9 percent is given to each partner based on beginning capital balances.
On January 2, 2015, Jeffrey invests $49,000 cash for a 20 percent interest in the partnership. This transaction is recorded by the goodwill method. After this transaction, 9 percent interest is still to go to each partner. Profits and losses will then be split as follows: Prince (50%), Robbins (30%), and Jeffrey (20%). In 2015, the partnership reports a net income of $19,000.
Prepare the journal entry to record Jeffrey entrance into the partnership on January 2, 2015.
Determine the allocation of income at the end of 2015.
I have A., I need to know B.

Calculate Your Essay Price
(550 words)

Approximate price: $22

Calculate the price of your order

550 words
We'll send you the first draft for approval by September 11, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Total price:
The price is based on these factors:
Academic level
Number of pages
Basic features
  • Free title page and bibliography
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Plagiarism-free guarantee
  • Money-back guarantee
  • 24/7 support
On-demand options
  • Writer’s samples
  • Part-by-part delivery
  • Overnight delivery
  • Copies of used sources
  • Expert Proofreading
Paper format
  • 275 words per page
  • 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
  • Double line spacing
  • Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)

Our guarantees

Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.

Money-back guarantee

You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.

Read more

Zero-plagiarism guarantee

Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.

Read more

Free-revision policy

Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.

Read more

Privacy policy

Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.

Read more

Fair-cooperation guarantee

By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.

Read more

Order your essay today and save 10% with the coupon code: best10