Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Read the New Yorker article “Why Facts Don’t Change Our Minds” written by Elizabeth Kolbert and take part in the experiment described in the previous lesson, and then respond to the prompts listed below:
1. Beneath each question listed below, explain how your answers differed between the two different ways of reading.
What is the main idea or point of the article?
Who is the audience that Kolbert is addressing? How do you know? (Describe things you noticed about the publication, the New Yorker, where the article appeared, that gave you this idea.)
What might be an alternative way to explain her conclusions?
2. Why do you think Kolbert wrote this article? Does she want readers to behave in a different way? Think about something differently? Or, something else?
3. Think about where and how YOU read. Do you read on a Kindle or other type of eReader? Do you read books? Do you read articles? Do you read web pages? Do you read in another format? Be specific.
4. What do the visual elements of the text reveal? In other words, what point do the visuals make? How do the visuals support Kolbert’s main claim?
5. Do you agree with Kolbert’s claims in this article? Why or why not?
6. Finally, did any of the strategies you used from this week’s lessons affect your understanding of the article?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more