Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. The higher the item-reliability index,
2. Test item writers must keep many considerations in mind. Which of the following is NOT typically one of those considerations?
3. Human asexuality is generally defined as
4. Which statement is TRUE regarding test development and testtaker guessing?
5. In general, what can be said about an item analysis of a speeded test?
6. The development of a criterion-referenced test usually entails
7. In response to the need for an instrument to help identify individuals who have experienced a lifelong lack of sexual attraction, but who have never heard the term “asexual,” Yule et al. (2015) developed a test called the
8. Which is an example of the use of a completion format on a test?
9. An item bank is
10. Computer-adaptive testing has been found to
11. Scoring drift refers to
12. The reason latent-trait theory is so-named has to do with the presumption that
13. What is the value of the item-discrimination index for an item answered correctly by an equal number of students in the higher- and lower-scoring groups?
14. The Rokeach values measure involves presenting the subject with index cards, on each of which a single value is listed. Testtakers are asked to place the cards in order of their own concern about each of the values. This procedure BEST exemplifies
15. Which scaling method entails a process by which measures of item difficulty are obtained from samples of testtakers who vary in ability?
16. Item banks
17. Factor analysis can help the test developer
18. As described in the text, all of the following are elements of a matching item EXCEPT:
20. Estimates suggest that approximately ________% of the population might be asexual.
21. The think aloud test administration format
22. An item-discrimination index is used on an ability test
23. On a true/false inventory, a respondent selects true for an item that reads, “I summer in Tehran.“ The individual scoring the test would BEST interpret this response as indicative of the fact that this respondent
24. Item branching refers to
25. Jana takes a personality test administered by the “True Compatibility Dating Service.” According to the personalized, computerized personality profile that results, Jana learns that her need for exhibitionism is much greater than her need for stability. Since the test analyzes data only with regard to Jana, and no other client of the dating service, it may be assumed that the test was scored using
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
PSYC 421 Quiz 1
PSYC 421 Quiz 2
PSYC 421 Quiz 3
PSYC 421 Quiz 4
PSYC 421 Quiz 5
PSYC 421 Quiz 6
PSYC 421 Quiz 7
PSYC 421 Exam 1
PSYC 421 Exam 2
PSYC 421 Exam 3
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more