Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
1) Minimum 8 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 7 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 2: Minimum 7 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Crisis Intervention
1. List and describe five (5) indicators of conditions/symptoms according to DSM-IV-TR necessary for a diagnosis of PTSD
2. List and describe two (2) characteristics in each category (indicators).
3. List and describe three (3) specific symptoms in children
4. Do you know anyone with PTSD (Yes). Please share a brief description of the case.
Part 2: Crisis Intervention
Topic: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
I Will be very fussy in confirming the reliability of your statements and references
1. Introduction (1/2 page-No more)
2. What is PTSD? (1 page)
3. PTSD Statistics a bout women, men, children and older population (1/2 page)
4. Diagnostic criteria / Categorization according to DSM-IV-TR (1/2 page)
5. Physiological Responses(1/2 page)
6. Maladaptive Patterns (1/2 page)
7. Interventions / Treatments (1 page)
8. Management of PTSD (1 page)
b. Family considerations
c. Challenges in the care of patients with this disorder.
9. Examine EBP nursing theories: ( 1 page)
a. EBP nursing theories that support the identification of clinical problems
b. EBP nursing theories support the implementation of nursing skills in the care of adults with this disorder.
10. Conclusion (1/2 page-No more)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more