They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
need 5 pages， due on 6 Aug
Discussion Questions for Atlantic Computer Case
The purpose of the Atlantic Computer case is to introduce students to the following commonly used approaches to determining price: (a) status-quo pricing, (b) comparative framing (or competition-based) pricing, (c) cost-plus pricing, and (d) value-based pricing. You are also asked to consider the reactions of competitors, customers, and internal stakeholders (e.g., salespeople) to different pricing approaches. After working on this case, you should have a firm grasp of basic pricing approaches and an appreciation for the many moving parts to be considered when setting price for a new product.
Please consider the following questions in preparing your class discussion.
1. What price should Jowers charge DayTraderJournal.com for the Atlantic Bundle (i.e., Tronn servers+PESA software tool)? do a Excel form！
2. Think broadly about the top-line revenue implications from each of the four alternative pricing strategies. Approximately how much money over the next three years will be “left on the table” if the firm were to give away the software tool away for free (i.e., status quo pricing) versus utilizing one of the other pricing approaches?
3. How is Matzer likely to react to your recommendations?
4. How is Cadena’s sales force likely to react to your recommendation?
5. What can Jowers recommend to get Cadena’s hardware-oriented sales force to understand and sell the value of the PESA software effectively?
6. How are customers in the firm’s target market likely to react to your recommended pricing strategy? What response can be provided to overcome any objections?
7. How is Ontario Zink’s senior management team likely to react to the Atlantic bundle?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more