They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Choose one of the following essay prompts and write a critical literary analysis. Your choices include poems by Robert Frost, Seamus Heaney, Stevie Smith, Langston Hughes, Robert Hayden, Theodore Roethke, Ruth Whitman, and Sharon Olds.
1. Write an essay in which you explore the theme of tradition in Robert Frost’s poem, “Mending Wall,” or Seamus Heaney’s poem, “Digging.”
2. Write an essay in which you explore the theme of innocence and experience in Robert Hayden’s poem, “Those Winter Sundays.”
3. There is a lot of debate as to whether or not Theodore Roethke’s poem, “My Papa’s Waltz,” explores a theme of abuse. Decide for yourself whether the poem is/is not about abuse and write an essay to support your reading/interpretation. This essay should be developed as an argumentation/persuasion essay. Should you choose this essay prompt, there is an outline template for argumentation/persuasion on MOODLE
4. While there may not be blatant evidence of physical abuse in Ruth Whitman’s poem, “Listening to grownups quarrelling,” many read this poem as showing evidence of emotional or psychological abuse. Write an essay in which you explore this theme. Be sure to make your position clear. You should consider the author’s use of imagery.
5. Discuss the theme of regret as it is explored in Sharon Olds’ poem, “I Go Back to May, 1937.”
6. Discuss the theme of suicide as it is explored in Stevie Smith’s poem, “Not Waving, but Drowning.”
7. Discuss the theme of perseverance as it is explored in Langston Hughes’ poem, “Island.”
• Be sure that your essay has a clear introduction with a thesis statement.
• Be sure that your introduction clearly introduces the author, the genre and the title of the work
• Be sure your thesis is the last sentence in your introductory paragraph
• Be sure to indent each paragraph
• Be sure that your essay has clear and sufficient support for your thesis, particularly, that it cites from the text for support of your discussion.
• Be sure that you incorporate your support material correctly and effectively (see example below)
• Be sure that you use clear transitions between paragraphs.
• Be sure that you have a conclusion that adds a sense of unity to your essay.
• Be sure to include an outline and a cover page with your essay.
• Be sure that your name appears only on your cover page.
• Be sure that your essay is printed on one side of the paper only
• Be sure to include the essay prompt you are responding to on your cover page.
• Keep in mind that the author is not necessarily the speaker in the poem, so be sure to incorporate your cited material correctly and effectively, following MLA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more