They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Homework Assessment Analyze the Text “American History”
1. Compare and Contrast: Explain the contrast in Elena’s feelings toward her own home and Eugene’s house. Cite descriptive details that reflect these feelings.
2. Analyze: In what ways does this story reflect social issues facing America in the 1960s? Consider descriptions of Elena’s school and neighborhood, as well as Eugene’s mother’s reaction to Elena.
3. (a) What subject is Elena planning to study with Eugene?
(b) Interpret: What other reasons might Ortiz Cofer have for calling this story “American History”?
4. Essential Question: What does it mean to be “American”?
What have you learned about American Identity from reading this selection?
1. Use the chart to identify conflicts Elena faces in addition to the main conflict.
For each conflict you note, identify at least one story detail that supports your answer.
Elena vs An Outside Force Elena vs Herself
2. (a) In the last scene of the story, why does Elena say that her tears are just for herself?
(b) In what ways does the assassination of the president both add to and minimize the importance of Elena’s suffering? Explain
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more