They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Assignment 1: The University of Wonderland Library Management
Consider the Library Management case study covered in Chapter 1 of the textbook (See attached) where the fictitious University of Wonderland (UWON) wants to convert its library system into a new system to ensure more effective access to state-of-the-art books, periodicals and proceedings while reducing operational costs. The current system consists of multiple unconnected library subsystems, one for each UWON department. Each department subsystem is responsible for its own library according to department-specific procedures for book acquisition, user registration, loan management, bibliographical search and access to library resources. Such services are essentially manual in most UWON libraries.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Determine the following from the case study descriptions of the library:
• five (5) strategic objectives
• five (5) functional services
• five (5) environmental assumptions
2. Generate five (5) descriptive statements from the case study descriptions of the library.
3. Generate five (5) prescriptive statements from the case study descriptions of the library.
4. Create one (1) weighted matrix, using Microsoft Word, for evaluating an alternative to keeping the current journal subscription system where journals relevant to one department are subscribed to on the department’s budget and journal issues are mailed to the department. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
5. Identify five (5) requirements that might need to be prioritized in view of resource limitations. Perform a cost-value prioritization of the requirements using the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) process.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the challenges that requirements engineers face in the elicitation of requirements.
• Describe the techniques and develop a requirements specification document that solves a proposed business problem.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in requirements engineering.
• Write clearly and concisely about topics related to Requirements Engineering using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more