They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
How to write a good journal entry:
1. Read the assigned materials
2. In your journal, answer the questions by referring to the materials in your own words
3. Tie the journal topics to either your personal opinion/experience, examples from other business, and/or examples from class
4.Make sure you have read and understood the material, along with making connections to the reading
**Please make sure to check your submission for accidental plagiarism.*** Carefully review the document: Anti-Plagiarism Guidelines – Use Citations and quotes for text quoted from web or other sources —
Requirements of Journal Entry for Class 2 (500 words):Read all the materials i posted below and answer the questions
1. “Case: Apple Inc in 2020” — Historically, what have been some of Apple’s competitive advantages that help it create value? Describe 2 of them. What is Apple’s value proposition?
2. “Becoming the Boss” talks about learning how to lead for the first time. It names five misconceptions of first-time managers. Which ones surprised you the most? Why? (Note that we are looking for your point of view here; there is not a single correct answer.)
Class 2 Readings:
1. Case: Apple Inc. in 2020 (reader)
2. “Becoming the Boss” (reader)
3. How To: Business Model Canvas Explained (http://bit.ly/36jxu3w (Links to an external site.))
4.“Purpose of a Corporation” (one-page pdf in Module 2 on canvas)
David B. Yoffie and Eric Baldwin, “Apple Inc. in 2018,” Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product No. 9-718-439, May 4, 2018, pp. 1-30.
Linda Hill, “Becoming the Boss,” Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product No. R0701D, January 2007, pp. 1-11.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more