They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Instructor feedback to what is expected…
Your final project in this class will be to assemble a packet of materials for submission (as if you would submit it to the Institutional Review Board). This includes all required work, consent forms, and most of all a research ‘protocol’ or description of your research design, the contribution you hope to make to social knowledge, and the protections for research with human subjects appropriate to your proposed project. During the final session of the semester, you will present your IRB proposal to the group.
Please choose criminal justice research topic and research method. Submit selection to me before starting so that it can be approved by professor.
This assignment is no due for another 4 weeks but I wanted to provide ample time as it is a lot of work.
I will provide links to videos that may be helpful:
Sample of finished project
Let me know if you have any questions as the teacher provided a lot of YouTube links to use as guidance.
A New Financial Advisory Practice in Detroit, MI
Year 1 strategy
On this assignment help your team is comprised of licensed professionals who desire to start a wealth management practice in Detroit. As aspiring entrepreneurs, you will be required to work together to present a Zoom presentation to last between 11 and 15 minutes to explain your plan of launching this business and how will you become profitable. It can be video or slide show presentation. Your presentation must include:
• A breakdown of the average wage earner in Detroit
• I want you to educate me about the culture of that city (without mentioning Eminem)
• Whom out of that population can afford your service?
• How you plan to market to that population?
• Where will you locate your office and how much will your rent be?
• How would you grow your business consistently over time?
• How will you determine if a strategy isn’t working?
• How can you do this and stay within your budget?
• How will you pay yourselves as your cash flow personally is low as you try to start a business?
• How would you differentiate yourselves from any bank or other financial institution in town who believes they offer the same service as you? What is so special about your business that makes it a better choice for potential clients https://smashingessays.com/ ?
Other Important variables to your case.
• After all of you have paid off your student loans for business and finance school combined you have a fixed budget of 40k to spend on this venture.
• You charge $300/hour for consultations
• You all are from Ohio and have no personal connections to the city
• Research Project Directions:
• Topic: Epidemiology and Cornavirus
• Must include:
• -Once you have chosen specifically your topic pertaining to epidemiology and Coronavirus, fill out the chart below and present in a PowerPoint presentation. Must be quite in depth.
• -10 references must be included in bibliography
• -Include pictures in presentation.
Major topic you are investigating:
Question #1 related to your topic
Questions #2 related to your topic
Question #3 related to your topic
Question #4 related to your topic
TNM1 — TASK 1: PROJECT PROPOSAL WITH STRATEGIES
USER INTERFACE DESIGN — C773
PRFA — TNM1
TASK OVERVIEWSUBMISSIONSEVALUATION REPORT
4040.01.1 : User Interface Design Projects
The graduate describes user interface design project constructs.
4040.01.2 : User Interface Design Process
The graduate describes the user interface design process.
4040.01.3 : User Centered Web Design
The graduate explains the relationship between the user and the site design.
4040.01.4 : User Interface Design Principles
The graduate explains user interface design principles.
4040.01.5 : Color, Typography, Layout, Wireframing
The graduate builds a web page wireframe.
4040.01.6 : Designing a Basic Web Page User Interface
The graduate creates multiple web pages, using best practices in design technique.
4040.01.7 : Website Navigation Concepts
The graduate creates a navigation hierarchy for a website.
4040.01.8 : Designing an Interactive Web Page User Interface
The graduate analyzes best practices in designing interactive elements of User Interfaces.
4040.01.9 : Website Maintenance and Search Engine Optimization Strategies
The graduate explains the best practice strategies for maintaining websites, including Search Engine Optimization.
User interface and user experience (UI/UX) designer is one of the most popular job titles in the technology industry. UI/UX designers tend to enjoy the challenges associated with creating products that people love. Industry leaders know that design is a substantial competitive advantage, and they are competing for best talents; therefore, the demand for designers is high.
UI/UX design requires the understanding of core design principles, tools, and best practices. Having foundational principles of design and design techniques, such as design thinking, gives you a mindset required to create an effective user experience. You are also able to conduct user research that gives you a better understanding of the problem space and eventually leads you to communicate your designs and best practices to users through prototyping.
This task allows you to showcase your problem-solving skills, how you plan to manage and maintain this project, and which strategies you will implement for search engine optimization (SEO).You will evaluate the provided “Paradigm Pet Professionals Website” in the Web Links section and the attached “Paradigm Pet Professionals UI Design Specifications.” You will develop plans to create information architecture for various user personas and stakeholder needs while adhering to accessibility standards. You will also develop a maintenance plan that includes SEO and consideration of a future mobile-friendly web page design.
You were recently hired as a UI/UX Designer for Synesthor, an IT services company that offers on-site consultation for small businesses without an IT department. Synesthor recently contracted with Paradigm Pet Professionals, a company that specializes in providing virtual consultations to pet owners with state-of-the-art, evidence-based health and well-being information. Its website was designed by a part-time intern 10 years ago. Most people who visit the website are prospective and new pet owners located in the United States who seek information about basic pet care and are interested in speaking with a consultant. Paradigm Pet Professionals contracted with Synesthor’s UI/UX department to develop a responsive website to meet the needs of its company and the needs of users.
Your first task is to evaluate the existing website and user design specifications provided by Paradigm Pet Professionals (see Web Links and Supporting Documents sections). You will also develop a sitemap, wireframe, and maintenance plan for the redeveloped website.
Your submission must be your original work. No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. The similarity report that is provided when you submit your task can be used as a guide.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course.
Tasks may not be submitted as cloud links, such as links to Google Docs, Google Slides, OneDrive, etc., unless specified in the task requirements. All other submissions must be file types that are uploaded and submitted as attachments (e.g., .docx, .pdf, .ppt).
A. Using the attached “Paradigm Pet Professional UI Design Specifications” and existing “Paradigm Pet Professionals Website” from the Web Links section, compare the content, functionality, and navigation of the current website to user specifications and evaluate audience and stakeholders needs by doing the following:
1. Describe how the current website content fails to meet audience and stakeholder needs.
2. Describe how the current website functionality fails to meet audience and stakeholder needs.
3. Describe how the current navigation system fails to meet audience and stakeholder needs.
B. Determine the information architecture for the new website based on the attached “Paradigm Pet Professional UI Design Specifications” by doing the following:
1. Explain the necessary website functionality and micro interactions needed to meet audience and stakeholder needs.
2. Describe the type of content that will be used for one new page based on one of the new user personas, including how the elements of the content align directly to the chosen user persona.
3. Identify existing content from the website that will be removed or redeveloped and explain how that content fails to meet the proposed audience and stakeholder needs.
4. Create a visual sitemap to determine the structure and the hierarchy of the site content, including the following https://anyessayhelp.com/assignment-help-service/get-business-assignment-help-from-expert-writers/ :
• a home page
• a page for each existing pet page
• a new page for the new user persona you identified in part B2
Note: You can use any tool to create the sitemap, such as graphic creation or manipulation software, presentation software, word processing software, or another tool of your choice. The sitemap must be submitted as an image embedded within your document.
5. Explain how your information architecture meets audience and stakeholder needs.
6. Explain the primary and secondary navigational elements required to support the information architecture.
a. Explain how these primary and secondary navigational elements each align with audience and stakeholder needs.
C. Determine page layout by creating a mid-fidelity wireframe for the home page that is sized for a desktop website that includes each of the following:
• site header, including the branding elements
• site footer
• primary and secondary navigational elements
• placeholder text and placeholder images
• specific components needed (buttons, links, form fields, search bar, etc.)
Note: You can use any tool to create the wireframe, such as graphic creation or manipulation software, presentation software, word processing software, or another tool of your choice. The wireframe must be submitted as an image embedded within your document.
D. Develop a detailed maintenance plan for the responsive website that aligns with stakeholder needs outlined in the attached “Paradigm Pet Professional UI Design Specifications,” include one maintenance task for each of the following:
• efforts to ensure universal accessibility to all site content
• the relationship between written content and SEO
• tasks required to properly maintain the website
• plan for rendering the website on desktop and mobile devices
• SEO strategies for mobile devices
E. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
File name may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and these symbols: ! – _ . * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 MB
File types allowed: doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, pdf, txt, qt, mov, mpg, avi, mp3, wav, mp4, wma, flv, asf, mpeg, wmv, m4v, svg, tif, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, png, zip, rar, tar, 7z
Paradigm Pet Professionals Website
Paradigm Pet Professionals UI Design Specifications.docx
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more