Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
CHEM 162 Solutions can be bought here. Please contact Grafa before buying the answers.
You can buy only several files from all quizes and exams.
The General Chemistry series presents a detailed study of the qualitative and quantitative principles of chemistry for four-year science-related degrees (Science, Engineering, Pre-Med, Pre-Dental, Pre-Pharmacy, Pre-Vet, etc.). This 6-credit course includes a laboratory component requiring up to 3 hours in lab during the assigned lab period (see above). The second quarter of the three-quarter General Chemistry series, CHEM 162, focuses on the following topics: equilibrium and factors that influence the extent of gas-phase, and acid-base reactions, kinetics (the study of reaction rates), thermodynamics (the study of energy, entropy, and the spontaneity of a reaction), and electrochemistry (the study of oxidation-reduction reactions that either result in or can be induced by an electric current). This 6-credit course includes a laboratory component requiring up to 3 hours in lab during the assigned lab period. (See day and time indicated above.)
1. GENERAL SCIENCE, LABORATORY SCIENCE, AND MICROSCALE
• Apply the scientific method and use empirical data and observations to construct a sound
• Distinguish between macroscopic observables and the underlying microscopic properties
of matter by interpreting and representing matter using molecular-level drawings.
• Develop good laboratory practices in conducting experiments and reporting experimental
results (including the proper application of significant figures, precision, and accuracy).
2. CHEMICAL PROBLEM SOLVING
• Develop strong problem-solving skills that are supported by basic algebraic and numeracy
• Demonstrate fluency in chemical vocabulary and symbolic representation.
• Use measurable quantities of matter to determine physical and chemical properties.
• Use stoichiometric calculations to predict quantities.
3. ATOMS, MOLECULES AND IONS
• Describe the general structure of an atom.
• Explain the historical development of the atomic theory and the evolution of the current
modern atomic model.
• Explain the relationship between the position of an element in the periodic table and its
physical/chemical properties, including periodic trends.
• Describe the differences in the structure and properties of substances based on different
types and models of bonding.
4. STATES OF MATTER: GASES, LIQUIDS AND SOLIDS
• Compare and contrast the properties of the three states of matter.
• Use kinetic-molecular theory to explain gas behavior, including real versus ideal gases.
• Describe intermolecular forces and chemical bonds and how they influence physical and
chemical properties and phase transitions.
5. PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL CHANGES AND REACTIONS
• Classify and balance chemical reactions and predict products for different types of
• Apply the properties of ionic and molecular substances in aqueous solution to describe
systems and predict behavior.
• Describe how a system and surroundings exchange energy at the microscopic and
• Distinguish between spontaneity, reaction rate, and the extent of a reaction.
• Describe various systems at equilibrium and the effects of temperature, pressure,
concentration, and energy on dynamic equilibria.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more