Thank you much for writing my perfect assignment!.!. Very well written and great service
Weekly Discussion 2
Article Critique: Correlation & Regression
The readings for this week focus on the concepts of correlation and regression. In this discussion we will apply those concepts to the review and critique of Wagenheim & Anderson (2008). For information on how to critique a research article, see the Coughlan et al. (2007) from your resources in Week 1 and UIS (n.d.) from your resources in Week 2.
In the body of your posting, include an overview of the following topics:
· Research question – State the research question for the study.
· Methods and study design – Describe the basic methods used, including the variables, sampling methods, data collection, etc.
· Data analysis – Summarize the statistical tests conducted, the results obtained from each test, and the conclusions regarding the research question.
· Critique – Critique the results of the study, paying specific attention to the appropriateness of the analyses conducted, any biases or assumptions that were made, practical significance of the results, and recommendations for improving upon the study (methods or analyses).
· Summary – Provide a brief summary of the study’s findings in 2-3 sentences. Do not use any numbers or statistical terms, but provide a review that would make sense to someone who has not studied research methods or statistics.
Be sure to put information in your own words and to cite appropriately.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more