They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Crawford: chs. 6–7****
***Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association® (APA), 6th Edition
3. Writing Clearly and Concisely***
***Introduction to Research: Less Fright, More Insight: A Customized Version of Research Methods: Are You Equipped? Second Edition by Jennifer Bonds-Raacke and John Raacke, 3rd Edition***
***Chapter 6: Hypothesis Testing
The main purpose of this assignment is for you to become familiar with your APA Publication Manual, how to use it, where to find information in it, and what kind of information it contains.
Before completing this assignment, be sure you have viewed and understand the APA tutorial website provided in the Module/Week 1 Reading & Study folder. Review the content in your APA Publication Manual while viewing the various slides. This assignment must have a title page, plus two to three pages of content, and a reference page, and it must be in current APA format throughout.
Part 1 – Create a title page.
Based on the information in your current APA Publication Manual and in the APA tutorial found in Module/Week 1, create a properly-formatted title page in current APA format that contains the following:
1. Title – format the following text in proper current APA format as your title: “lessons learned about writing style.”
Hint: “lessons learned about writing style” as you see here is deliberately not in proper current APA format.
2. Author note – using your own information, refer to Chapter 2 of your APA Publication Manual and create an author note.
3. Running head
4. Page number
5. Your name
6. Institution name
If you would like to see an example of a properly formatted title page, refer to page 41 in your APA Publication Manual.
Part 2 – Create a question and answer page.
The next 2–3 pages of your document will contain questions (provided below), with answers (provided by you). Refer to your course materials as needed to create a level one heading, in current APA format, using the following phrase: “questions and answers.”
Hint: The phrase “questions and answers” as you see here is deliberately not in current APA format. If you would like to see examples of properly formatted levels of headings, refer to page 62 in your APA Publication Manual. Also, notice how the levels of headings are demonstrated within the sample paper in chapter two of your APA Publication Manual.
Next, you will need to create an appropriate level two heading for each of the questions below. Your level two headings will be unique and must serve to summarize the question that is being asked. Each level two heading must be relevant, be something you created, brief, and identify each question you are answering. Hint: Do not copy/paste the assignment questions as your headings.
When writing your answers, use complete sentences and proper margins, indentations, spelling, grammar, and punctuation, as required with current APA format.
1. Where in your APA Publication Manual do you find instructions for the proper formatting for a personal communication? For this question, explain what a personal communication is, give examples of different types of personal communications. Include details for what you do with the reference and why, and for an in-text citation.
2. What is the purpose for using different levels of headings in a properly formatted document, and how do you know which heading to use? Use your APA Publication Manual to find the answers to this question.
3. In your own words, explain what a DOI is. Why is it important to you as a researcher? (Hint: See Chapter 6 in your Publication Manual. Remember, explain this in your own words to show that you understand what you are explaining.) Note: This question has two parts, explaining what it is, and explaining why it is important.
4. Visit the Jerry Falwell Library online. Browse around on pages that will lead you to information about topics that you are studying. Based on what you find on these pages, what kinds of resources can you access through the Jerry Falwell Library? Note: Be thorough; this is not a brief answer.
5. Suppose you need a resource that is not directly available in the Jerry Falwell Library. Explain how you would acquire a source that you need. Identify at least three ways you can find scholarly sources.
6. Refer to your Publication Manual and provide the page number where you will find information on how to format each of the following. Provide information and examples for in-text citations as well as the information for each reference. As you write your answers, use a level three heading to introduce each new item (no bullet points), and use complete sentences.
· An edited book
· Your Introduction to Research textbook
· ****An unpublished manuscript such as a gradIntroduction to Research: Less Fright, More Insight: A Customized Version of Research Methods: Are You Equipped? Second Edition by Jennifer Bonds-Raacke and John Raacke, 3rd Edition****
· ***Author: Crawford****
· Graduate student’s thesis at a university
· The APA Publication Manual itself
· A scholarly journal article with a DOI
Remember, organize this section of the assignment with appropriate levels of headings. Do not number the questions. Do not include any bullets. Use complete sentences in your answers.
Part 3 – Create your reference page.
You will create a reference page, using proper headings, page numbers, margins, indentations, etc., for the current APA format for a reference page. Your reference page will list the properly formatted reference for each of the following:
· Your Introduction to Research textbook
· The APA Publication Manual
Be sure that the running head and page numbers appear on all pages. Save the document using your last name in the file name, as: yourlastname_APAmodule3.
This assignment is due by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 3.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more