They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
MCY131 students are required to view on Youtube (or other platform) one musical performance and write a three – to- five page response to the concert using the information and terminology you have learned in our class. This assignment should be typed and submitted through Blackboard. It is due on or before Friday, May 1st (last day of remote class). Your chosen concert should pertain to western art music or other musical styles addressed in our class. Acceptable musical styles include all “classical” performances, opera performances, musical theater performances, jazz concerts, and concerts of non-western music (such as the music of Brazil, India, Africa, etc.)
Please consider the following considerations in your paper. Discuss the items that are most important and relevant to your musical experience as you consider each work on the program (please feel free to include other observations as well):
· Please analyze the pieces using the five foundational questions from our textbook that guide our musical discussions.
· What did you like and/or dislike about the work and the performance. Why? Please be honest and straight-forward, but justify your position.
· Discuss the most prominent musical features of the particular composition? Please consider information learned in the opening section of your textbook and apply these musical concepts (melody, harmony, rhythm, texture, form, style, etc.).
· Discuss the instrumentation and how it was used and exploited for aesthetic effect.
· Discuss the musical features of the composition as it relates to the historical period of the work.
· Discuss the importance of knowing the program in a programmatic work.
· Discuss the role of the conductor (if there is one) and how he led the ensemble.
· Discuss your level of interest and how it increased or decreased during the performance. Relate any observations you may have about the concert atmosphere, audience members and concert etiquette issues.
Please do not be overly concerned about the accuracy of your statements – I would rather have you make an incorrect aural assessment rather than avoid these issues entirely. I want you to test your ear and challenge yourself to listen more actively. This activity requires practice.
Students must remain for the entire duration of the event and follow appropriate concert etiquette. Most importantly, enjoy viewing the concert! This assignment is worth 10% of your overall grade.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more