They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Wicked Good Cupcakes is a bakery based in Boston that sells cupcakes both in-store and online. The company was founded in 2011 and is a successful Shark Tank venture (Wicked Good Cupcakes, 2018). For this assignment, financial information about Wicked Good Cupcakes (Figure 1) is consulted to answer the following questions:
1. During 2011 how much cash did Wicked Good Cupcakes collect from sales
2. During 2011 what was the cost of goods produced by the company?
3. Assuming that Wicked Good Cupcakes neither sold/salvaged assets during the year, what were the capital expenses during 2011?
4. Assuming that there were no financing cash flows during 2011, using the information from above, what was Wicked Good Cupcake’s cash flow from operations in 2011?
5. Based on the analysis above; if you were a Shark Tank investor what would your offer be? Explain the rational for your offer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more