They have a magnificent team. These people are always kind and willing to listen to your concerns or issues. Better yet, your assignment is always ready before the time, they usually send you a draft to double-check before they finalize your paper.
Throughout Unit 2, you have been reading excerpts from the medieval narrative poem The Canterbury Tales and have applied comprehension strategies to analyze the poem’s characterization, tone, narrator, voice, and perspective. Throughout the unit, you have also started gathering material to write a modern allegory inspired by the pilgrims’ stories in The Canterbury Tales by deciding on a theme, sketching characters, choosing a point of view, and creating an outline to organize the plot and other narrative elements. In this lesson, you will draft an allegory that is engaging for the reader and that conveys a moral message.
1. Think about some Universal themes we all know: hope, fear, trust, values in society, change, betrayal, anger, humor…
2. Think about a situation that would describe and show this theme – in the behavior of the characters.
3. Create two or more characters. One character needs to show the positive behavior and one needs to show the opposite behavior(against the desired behavior)
4. Makes sure you create a story that allows the reader to see the growth of the character and the results of the adverse behavior.
5. Show the moral question and how it is resolved. You need to illustrate how important the positive behavior is through the actions and reactions of the characters, the dialogue of the characters, and the tone of the narrator.
Example: Purpose/Theme: To illustrate the importance of Trust Characters: Two brothers Story: One brother’s past behavior causes the other brother to distrust him and this results in a disastrous outcome. Resolution: Both brothers realize the importance of trust and what the outcome could be if you do not trust.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more